This crash sensor is equipped with: integrated GSM / GPRS unit for communication of data in real-time; integrated GPS receiver with the ability to choose between internal GPS antenna or sockets for external GPS antenna; external power supply 12-48VDC, directly from your car / truck. Measures and records collision forces in three different directions, X-Y-Z, temperature, humidity and angle with built-in sensors.
CS.0935 – Collision sensor FAT90 V2
Register intervals and alarm levels for temperature, humidity and angles
Measures and records acceleration and its duration from three different directions X-Y-Z
Storing angles at exceeded alarm levels for the acceleration
Store GPS coordinates at intervals and / or at exceeded alarm levels of acceleration, temperature, humidity and angles
Full GSM Quad-band for transmitting data in real-time
External power supply
The crash sensor is connected and is powered by an external power 12-48V DC from your truck.
Integrated GSM/GPRS unit
Full GSM Quad-band for transmitting data and alarms provides you with information about abnormal events direct to you e-
Integrated GPS receiver
Integrated GPS receiver, indicates the Geoposition. Logging of GPS position is either done at time intervals and/or in connection with an incident, such as exceeding the alarm limits for any of the channels.
As standard equipped with: top side IR connection for communication to PC with the Topcom IR-to-USB interface; memory capacity, up to 42 200 measurement values; GPS socket for connecting external GPS antenna.
- Acceleration0,3-10G ±3%, 0,5-20Hz, resolution 0,01G, speed of sampling for acceleration 1kHz. Event triggered on preset levels.
- Temperature-40°C to +85°C, ±0,1°C;min interval 1 min - interval > 1 year; resolution 2s
- Humidity0-100%, ±3% FS; min interval 1 min - interval > 1 year; time resolution 2s
- Angle/Leaning0-90°; measuring of inclination in relation to horizontal ±10°, resolution 5°; trig by acceleration or time option, min interval 1 min - interval > 1 year, resolution 2s
- GPSGPS receiver, 22 channel indicates the Geoposition ±1,8m (CEP)
- GSM/GPRSIntegrated GSM/GPRS unit
- Size and weight
- Measurements L x W x H145 x 145 x 66mm
Standard and optional equipment
Here you can change standard equipment and choose add-ons for your impact recorder